- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the cookie i use when it will be iced with either royal of fondant icing.
- 6 c flour (reserve 1 c for rolling)
- 3 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3 T cinnamon (optional, but tasty!)
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to mixer 1 c at a time.
- Roll out with remaining flour. cut out as desired and bake at 350* for 11-13 min (depending on oven and size of cookie).
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More