- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c flour (reserve 1 c for rolling)
- 3 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3 T cinnamon (optional, but tasty!)
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to mixer 1 c at a time.
- Roll out with remaining flour. cut out as desired and bake at 350* for 11-13 min (depending on oven and size of cookie).
NotesThis is the cookie i use when it will be iced with either royal of fondant icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More