- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c flour (reserve 1 c for rolling)
- 3 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3 T cinnamon (optional, but tasty!)
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to mixer 1 c at a time.
- Roll out with remaining flour. cut out as desired and bake at 350* for 11-13 min (depending on oven and size of cookie).
NotesThis is the cookie i use when it will be iced with either royal of fondant icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More