- Cooking Time: 11 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 6 c flour (reserve 1 c for rolling)
- 3 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 3 T cinnamon (optional, but tasty!)
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 2 c sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Add to mixer 1 c at a time.
- Roll out with remaining flour. cut out as desired and bake at 350* for 11-13 min (depending on oven and size of cookie).
NotesThis is the cookie i use when it will be iced with either royal of fondant icing.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More