- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Reduced Sugar Yellow Cake
- 1/3 cup Shortening
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 oz.) container Reduced Sugar Vanilla Frosting
- Decorative candy bits of your choice (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375° F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix and shortening in medium bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until a coarse meal forms. Add water and egg, mixing on low, until a smooth dough forms. Shape dough into 4 dozen 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Spray bottom of a cup with no-stick cooking spray. Flatten each ball of dough to 2 inches in diameter.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove to cooling rack. Spread frosting over cookies. Sprinkle with decorative candy bits of your choice, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
A Falcon Feast
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More