- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time: 30
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.25 oz.) box Reduced Sugar Yellow Cake
- 1/3 cup Shortening
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 large egg
- 1 (15 oz.) container Reduced Sugar Vanilla Frosting
- Decorative candy bits of your choice (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375° F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix and shortening in medium bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until a coarse meal forms. Add water and egg, mixing on low, until a smooth dough forms. Shape dough into 4 dozen 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. Spray bottom of a cup with no-stick cooking spray. Flatten each ball of dough to 2 inches in diameter.
- BAKE 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove to cooling rack. Spread frosting over cookies. Sprinkle with decorative candy bits of your choice, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
The Italian Exchange
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More