- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2/3 cup shortening (butter flavored Crisco works great!)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Cream shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend into cream mixture.
- Divide dough and chill 1 hour.
- Roll, cut and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Frost and decorate as desired!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Food Travels Through Italy
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More