- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2/3 cup shortening (butter flavored Crisco works great!)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Cream shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend into cream mixture.
- Divide dough and chill 1 hour.
- Roll, cut and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Frost and decorate as desired!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More