- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2/3 cup shortening (butter flavored Crisco works great!)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Cream shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend into cream mixture.
- Divide dough and chill 1 hour.
- Roll, cut and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Frost and decorate as desired!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More