- Cooking Time: 6-8
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2/3 cup shortening (butter flavored Crisco works great!)
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 tsp milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Cream shortening, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- Stir in milk.
- Combine dry ingredients and blend into cream mixture.
- Divide dough and chill 1 hour.
- Roll, cut and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Frost and decorate as desired!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More