- Cooking Time: 7 to 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe that was given to my mother in law by a close friend named Shelly. This is the best sugar cookie recipe that I have ever used. I fell in love with sugar cookies all over again!
- 1 1/2 C powdered Sugar
- 1C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp cream of tartar
- Mix ingredients powder sugar, butter, vanilla, almond and egg. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 375
- Roll dough out and cut with cookie cutters
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 7-8 min.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-MilwaukeeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More