- Cooking Time: 7 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 C powdered Sugar
- 1C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 C all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1tsp cream of tartar
- Mix ingredients powder sugar, butter, vanilla, almond and egg. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Heat oven to 375
- Roll dough out and cut with cookie cutters
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 7-8 min.
NotesThis is a recipe that was given to my mother in law by a close friend named Shelly. This is the best sugar cookie recipe that I have ever used. I fell in love with sugar cookies all over again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More