- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages hot dogs, cut into thirds
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- 1 (2-pound) bag brown sugar
- Wrap each piece of hot dog in a bacon strip. Place hot dogs in slow cooker.
- Pour bag of brown sugar over top.
- Cook on low until sugar melts.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More