- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 packages hot dogs, cut into thirds
- 1 pound bacon, each piece cut in half
- 1 (2-pound) bag brown sugar
- Wrap each piece of hot dog in a bacon strip. Place hot dogs in slow cooker.
- Pour bag of brown sugar over top.
- Cook on low until sugar melts.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Jean’s Recipe File
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More