- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Tropicana Light & Healthy Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 cups (13 ozs.) dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Splenda (no calorie) (approximately 1 cup)
- Makes 48 - 1" balls
- Place apricots and orange juice in small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Take off heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve apricots.
- Place in food processor and finely chop coconut and pecans, put into bowl.
- Pulse drained apricots in food processor, until finely chopped.
- Combine and mix apricots, lemon zest and lemon juice into bowl with dry mixture.
- Shape mixture into balls, about 1" in diameter. Roll lightly in Splenda.
- Number of Servings: 48
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
GAES PTO Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More