- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Tropicana Light & Healthy Orange Juice
- 1 1/2 cups (13 ozs.) dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Splenda (no calorie) (approximately 1 cup)
- Makes 48 - 1" balls
- Place apricots and orange juice in small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Take off heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve apricots.
- Place in food processor and finely chop coconut and pecans, put into bowl.
- Pulse drained apricots in food processor, until finely chopped.
- Combine and mix apricots, lemon zest and lemon juice into bowl with dry mixture.
- Shape mixture into balls, about 1" in diameter. Roll lightly in Splenda.
- Number of Servings: 48
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Christmas CookiesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More