- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend dry ingredients well.
- Add salad dressing, water and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into two 8 or 9 inch cake pans or one 13X9x2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done.
- When cool, top with sugar-free whipped topping if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More