- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More