- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The NourishFull Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More