- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Adventures in Cooking
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More