- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container lite frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Mix well and let stand until thickened.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pudding and mix well. Finally, fold in whipped topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
My Family Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More