- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 or 4 large apples, diced with peels left on
- 4 or 5 bananas, sliced
- Other fruits as desired: peaches, pears, grapes
- 2 large cans fruit cocktail (lite, no sugar added, or
- in its own juice varieties)
- 1 regular can crushed pineapple
- 1 tub Crystal Light lemonade
- 1 box Jell-O sugar-free vanilla pudding
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Do not add anything to the lemonade or pudding powders; the powder itself is all that is needed.
- Chill and serve.
NotesThis is great for people like me who are diabetic. I always buy my canned fruit in its own juice or pear juice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More