Sugar Free Fudge
* 2 packages ( 8-oz each ) 1/3 less fat Cream cheese
* 2 Squares ( 1-oz each ) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
* 24 packets sugar substitute ( equivalent to ½ cup sugar or using Stevia (a natural herb sugar substitute), you use less than regular sugar subs ... 2 tbsp is equal in flavor for 1/2 cup .
* Stevia is relatively expensive to buy, but it lasts a long time!
* 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
* ½ cup chopped pecans
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-inch square baking pan lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled.
2. Serving size 1 piece
3. Nutrition Values: Calories per serving: 147, Sodium: 84mg, Fat: 14gm, Cholesterol: 31mg, Carbohydrate: 5gm, Protein: 3gm
4. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 fat
5. Note: This recipe is Diabetic Friendly, Gastric Bypass Friendly, and anyone can eat this.