- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Egg Beaters Equal to 4 eggs
- 1 Cup Splenda
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Milk
- Pre-Heat the oven to 375. Two 8in/20.3cm Round Cake Pan. Butter and coat with flour.
- Mix the splenda and butter together and gradually mix in the egg beaters and vanilla. Until it becomes a cream. Then your going to mix in the flour and milk. Until it looks like fuffy cool whip. Pour mix in to cake pan and cook for about 40 minutes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Short & Sweet
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More