- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Egg Beaters Equal to 4 eggs
- 1 Cup Splenda
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Milk
- Pre-Heat the oven to 375. Two 8in/20.3cm Round Cake Pan. Butter and coat with flour.
- Mix the splenda and butter together and gradually mix in the egg beaters and vanilla. Until it becomes a cream. Then your going to mix in the flour and milk. Until it looks like fuffy cool whip. Pour mix in to cake pan and cook for about 40 minutes.
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More