- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. box peach Jello, sugar free
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced peaches, drain, save juice
- 1 c. lite Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Prepare Jello using basic directions on box.
- Use juice for some of the water.
- Put in bowl deep enough to use electric mixer.
- Chill until partially jelled.
- Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add mandarin oranges and Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More