- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. box peach Jello, sugar free
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced peaches, drain, save juice
- 1 c. lite Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Prepare Jello using basic directions on box.
- Use juice for some of the water.
- Put in bowl deep enough to use electric mixer.
- Chill until partially jelled.
- Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add mandarin oranges and Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill and serve.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Lau Family Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More