- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lg. box peach Jello, sugar free
- 1 (6 oz.) can sliced peaches, drain, save juice
- 1 c. lite Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Prepare Jello using basic directions on box.
- Use juice for some of the water.
- Put in bowl deep enough to use electric mixer.
- Chill until partially jelled.
- Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add mandarin oranges and Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust.
- Chill and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More