SUGAR-FREE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
- 1 pkg lowfat cream cheese
- 1 pkg sugar free Strawberry Banana Jello
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh Strawberries (add bananas if you like)
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
Disolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water.
Mix into creamcheese until there aren't any lumps. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
Cut your strawberries (and bananas) length wise, so the cuts are flat.
Line the bottom of your crust with the fruit.
Cover with the cheesecake mix.If you want to add another layer of fruit in the middle, that's fine.
Top with fresh strawberries quartered. Refrigerate until set