- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg lowfat cream cheese
- 1 pkg sugar free Strawberry Banana Jello
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh Strawberries (add bananas if you like)
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
- Disolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Mix into creamcheese until there aren't any lumps. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
- Cut your strawberries (and bananas) length wise, so the cuts are flat.
- Line the bottom of your crust with the fruit.
- Cover with the cheesecake mix.If you want to add another layer of fruit in the middle, that's fine.
- Top with fresh strawberries quartered. Refrigerate until set
NotesJust in time for Valentines Day for that someone special
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
50 Shades of Taste
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More