- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg lowfat cream cheese
- 1 pkg sugar free Strawberry Banana Jello
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh Strawberries (add bananas if you like)
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
- Disolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Mix into creamcheese until there aren't any lumps. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
- Cut your strawberries (and bananas) length wise, so the cuts are flat.
- Line the bottom of your crust with the fruit.
- Cover with the cheesecake mix.If you want to add another layer of fruit in the middle, that's fine.
- Top with fresh strawberries quartered. Refrigerate until set
NotesJust in time for Valentines Day for that someone special
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More