- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg lowfat cream cheese
- 1 pkg sugar free Strawberry Banana Jello
- 2 cups sugar free low fat whipped topping
- Fresh Strawberries (add bananas if you like)
- 1 graham cracker crust made with any granulated diabetic sweetener
- Disolve jello with 1/2 cup boiling water.
- Mix into creamcheese until there aren't any lumps. Fold the whipped topping into this mix.
- Cut your strawberries (and bananas) length wise, so the cuts are flat.
- Line the bottom of your crust with the fruit.
- Cover with the cheesecake mix.If you want to add another layer of fruit in the middle, that's fine.
- Top with fresh strawberries quartered. Refrigerate until set
NotesJust in time for Valentines Day for that someone special
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More