- Cooking Time: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1 cup peanut butter (use the no sugar added for a true sugar free cookie)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg in a mixing bowl, add Splenda and mix till smooth, add the peanut butter and mix well until a firm dough results
- Drop by rounded teaspoon or small cookie scoop onto greased cookie sheet.
- If desired flatten a bit, with fork tines to make the 'pb cookie' look.
- Bake at 350 12-16 minutes depending on oven. Remove when nicely brown.
- Allow to cool 2 minutes on the pan then remove to wire rack to cool.
- Use care as the richness makes them prone to crumbling.