- Cooking Time: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 C crushed sugar free cookies
- 1/4 C melted I can't believe it's not butter!
- 3 packets sweet 'n low OR 2 ts bulk sweet 'n low OR 1 1/2 ts liquid sweet 'n low
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix cookies with butter & sugar substitute until blended thouroughly.
- Press firmly over bottom & up sides of a 9" pie plate to form a crust.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Chill before filling.
- Can add favorite cream pie filling & chill to set.
- Serve when chilled & set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More