- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg white with water until fluffy.
- Fold pecans into egg whites until well coated.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and salt.
- Fold coated pecans into sugar mix.
- 444Bake on a cookie sheet for one hour and serve.
NotesHere's a great holiday snack or gift giveaway
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Recipes for Vitality
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More