- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbl water
- 1 tbl cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixer combine egg white and water and beat until frothy.
- Remove from stand and add pecans to mixture to coat.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry mixture to pecans and mix to coat.
- Spread pecans out on a baking sheet and baking at 300 degrees for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes, let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More