- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbl water
- 1 tbl cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixer combine egg white and water and beat until frothy.
- Remove from stand and add pecans to mixture to coat.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add dry mixture to pecans and mix to coat.
- Spread pecans out on a baking sheet and baking at 300 degrees for 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes, let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More