- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 3
BackstoryOn hot days I sometimes can get fed up with softdrinks or sweet tasting lemonades. But I still want a cool drink. So I make myself this lemon squash, it's simple and cheap. You can make it as strong as you like. You can use oranges instead of lemons, if you like.
- 1 liter of cold [mineral] water with or without bubbles
- juice of one or two lemons [let your taste buds decide]
- 1 Add the lemon juice to the water
- 2 Crush the icecubes and put it in a glas
- 3 Pour the lemonade over it and mix