- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 3
- 1 liter of cold [mineral] water with or without bubbles
- juice of one or two lemons [let your taste buds decide]
- 1 Add the lemon juice to the water
- 2 Crush the icecubes and put it in a glas
- 3 Pour the lemonade over it and mix
NotesOn hot days I sometimes can get fed up with softdrinks or sweet tasting lemonades. But I still want a cool drink. So I make myself this lemon squash, it's simple and cheap. You can make it as strong as you like. You can use oranges instead of lemons, if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More