- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- Stir together the black beans, tomatoes, and corn.
- Add the onion, mango, lime juice, and olive oil and stir.
- Garnish with cilantro to serve.
NotesGood with chips or on chicken and fish.