- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro leaves
- Stir together the black beans, tomatoes, and corn.
- Add the onion, mango, lime juice, and olive oil and stir.
- Garnish with cilantro to serve.
NotesGood with chips or on chicken and fish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Cookin'See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More