- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 c. fresh, frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c. fresh, frozen raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Spray a twelve cup muffin-pan with with baking spray or line with paper liners.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well blended. Create a well in the center.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and two extracts until well blended.
- 4. Pour the milk mixture and melted butter in to the well in the flour mixtures and stir until mostly combined. Fold in berries.
- 5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, dividing evenly. They should be no more than 3/4 full.
- 6. Bake until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approx. 18--20 minutes.
NotesSummer berries are just perfect for these slightly sweet muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More