- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 TBSP baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. milk
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 c. fresh, frozen blueberries
- 1/2 c. fresh, frozen raspberries
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Spray a twelve cup muffin-pan with with baking spray or line with paper liners.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well blended. Create a well in the center.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and two extracts until well blended.
- 4. Pour the milk mixture and melted butter in to the well in the flour mixtures and stir until mostly combined. Fold in berries.
- 5. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, dividing evenly. They should be no more than 3/4 full.
- 6. Bake until muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, approx. 18--20 minutes.
NotesSummer berries are just perfect for these slightly sweet muffins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More