- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 box of Fat Free Sugar Free Jello Instant Pudding - French Vanilla
- 1 cup of Skim Milk
- 1 box of Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 Weight Watcher's Blueberry yogurt
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust - reduced fat
- Mix the milk with the box of pudding. Fold in 2/3 of the whipped topping. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture in the graham cracker crust. In a separate bowl mix the fresh blueberries and the blueberry yogurt. Spread the blueberry mixture on top of the pudding mixture. Spread the rest of the pudding mixture over the blueberry mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping. Garnish with a few fresh blueberries. Weight Watchers points - 4 per serving.
NotesIt's Fourth of July weekend and my husband had been working very hard on a new patio cover for our deck. I was looking in the cabinets for something I could whip up for dessert. I found a few items and decided to just throw something together. It turned out great!
This is not a points plus recipe. I will try to refigure as time permits.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More