SUMMER BLUEBERRY PIE
Summer Blueberry Pie
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 box of Fat Free Sugar Free Jello Instant Pudding - French Vanilla
- 1 cup of Skim Milk
- 1 box of Fat Free Whipped Topping
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1 Weight Watcher's Blueberry yogurt
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust - reduced fat
Mix the milk with the box of pudding. Fold in 2/3 of the whipped topping. Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture in the graham cracker crust. In a separate bowl mix the fresh blueberries and the blueberry yogurt. Spread the blueberry mixture on top of the pudding mixture. Spread the rest of the pudding mixture over the blueberry mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping. Garnish with a few fresh blueberries. Weight Watchers points - 4 per serving.
This is not a points plus recipe. I will try to refigure as time permits.