- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- BREAD MIX:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4cup sugar
- 12 oz orange juice
- 1 cup raspberries
- 5 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- Prepare bread mix and add orange juice and raspberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Pour melted butter over mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50 minutes - 1 hour, remove from pan and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by mixing powdered sugar and orange juice until sticky glaze consistency.
- Pour glaze over prepared bread while warm
Noteshis bread recipe combines the sweet freshness of summer..
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More