- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- handful of basil, thinly sliced
- zest of half a lemon
- fresh mozarella, sliced
- French bread, sliced
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and spread on a little minced garlic.
- Toast these in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Arrange tomatoes, cheese and toasts on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top tomatoes with basil and sprinkle lemon zest over the cheese.
NotesThis is my favorite sort of summer lunch, quick and easy. Arugula makes a lovely addition to this as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More