- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- handful of basil, thinly sliced
- zest of half a lemon
- fresh mozarella, sliced
- French bread, sliced
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and spread on a little minced garlic.
- Toast these in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Arrange tomatoes, cheese and toasts on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top tomatoes with basil and sprinkle lemon zest over the cheese.
NotesThis is my favorite sort of summer lunch, quick and easy. Arugula makes a lovely addition to this as well.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More