- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- handful of basil, thinly sliced
- zest of half a lemon
- fresh mozarella, sliced
- French bread, sliced
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drizzle the bread slices with olive oil and spread on a little minced garlic.
- Toast these in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly browned.
- Arrange tomatoes, cheese and toasts on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top tomatoes with basil and sprinkle lemon zest over the cheese.
NotesThis is my favorite sort of summer lunch, quick and easy. Arugula makes a lovely addition to this as well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More