- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Watermelon
- 340 g. Greek yogurt/non-fat
- 30 g. almond shavings
- Sweetener (again, I love stevia)
- 40 g. protein powder vanilla flavor (casein brand thickens better)
- Berries for decoration
- 1. Cut off top and bottom of watermelon along with the peel so you have a cylinder shaped cake
- 2. In a bowl mix yogurt, protein powder, and sweetener
- 3. Cover watermelon with mixture (smear with spatula)
- 4. Put almond shavings on sides
- 5. Decorate top with berries
Protein: 10.5 g.
Carbs: 12 g. (sugar 11 g=fruit/melon)
Fat: 2 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
A Falcon FeastSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More