- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 Watermelon
- 340 g. Greek yogurt/non-fat
- 30 g. almond shavings
- Sweetener (again, I love stevia)
- 40 g. protein powder vanilla flavor (casein brand thickens better)
- Berries for decoration
- 1. Cut off top and bottom of watermelon along with the peel so you have a cylinder shaped cake
- 2. In a bowl mix yogurt, protein powder, and sweetener
- 3. Cover watermelon with mixture (smear with spatula)
- 4. Put almond shavings on sides
- 5. Decorate top with berries
Protein: 10.5 g.
Carbs: 12 g. (sugar 11 g=fruit/melon)
Fat: 2 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Cooking with SabraSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More