340 g. Greek yogurt/non-fat
30 g. almond shavings
Sweetener (again, I love stevia)
40 g. protein powder vanilla flavor (casein brand thickens better)
Berries for decoration
1. Cut off top and bottom of watermelon along with the peel so you have a cylinder shaped cake
2. In a bowl mix yogurt, protein powder, and sweetener
3. Cover watermelon with mixture (smear with spatula)
4. Put almond shavings on sides
5. Decorate top with berries
Pairs Well With
Protein: 10.5 g.
Carbs: 12 g. (sugar 11 g=fruit/melon)
Fat: 2 g.