- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4cups sugar
- 1 15-oz. can pear halves
- 1 15-oz. can unpeeled apricot halves in light syrup, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 6-oz. can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed (3/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 ) or more) of a 10-oz. jar cerries, drained and halved
- In a medium saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups water and the sugar; bring to boiling, stirring occasionally to dissolve sugar. Boil, uncovered, 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, drain pears, reserving juice. Chop pears. Stir chopped pears, reserved pear juice and the remaining ingredients into the saucepan. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart freezer container. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm, stirring occasionally to distribute fruit. Store in freezer up to 1 month.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature about 1 hour. Scrape mixture into dessert dishes. Makes 12 (3/4-cup) servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More