- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 6-ounce chicken breasts
- ½ English cucumber, cut into cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing, chilled
- 4 large leaves Boston lettuce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat grill on high.
- Rinse chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken on hot grill. Turn over breasts after 4-6 minutes and allow the other side to grill for another 4-6 minutes, or until chicken breasts are done and tender. Remove from grill and place on a plate to cool.
- Cut the cooled chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cucumber and red pepper. Pour in the chilled Wafu® Japanese Dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a Boston lettuce leaf on each plate and serve the individual portions of chicken salad on top of each leaf.
NotesA chicken salad that makes the perfect light Summer lunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More