- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 6-ounce chicken breasts
- ½ English cucumber, cut into cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ cup Wafu® Original Sesame Japanese Dressing, chilled
- 4 large leaves Boston lettuce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat grill on high.
- Rinse chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper. Place chicken on hot grill. Turn over breasts after 4-6 minutes and allow the other side to grill for another 4-6 minutes, or until chicken breasts are done and tender. Remove from grill and place on a plate to cool.
- Cut the cooled chicken into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cucumber and red pepper. Pour in the chilled Wafu® Japanese Dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a Boston lettuce leaf on each plate and serve the individual portions of chicken salad on top of each leaf.
NotesA chicken salad that makes the perfect light Summer lunch.