- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can mandarin oranges - undrained
- 9 oz cool whip
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 3/4 t vanilla
- Mix first four ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients and frost cake. Refrigerate overnight.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More