- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can mandarin oranges - undrained
- 9 oz cool whip
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 3/4 t vanilla
- Mix first four ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients and frost cake. Refrigerate overnight.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More