- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 c oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can mandarin oranges - undrained
- 9 oz cool whip
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 3/4 t vanilla
- Mix first four ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Pour into ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool.
- Mix remaining ingredients and frost cake. Refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More