- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 5 Tbls. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbls. cornstarch
- 1 3 oz pkg. jello (to match the fruit)
- 3 cups of fruit
- Cool Whip
- Mix crust ingredients as you would for a pie crust.
- When well blended place in a 9" pie pan and form with fingers.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes @ 350
- Boil water, sugar and cornstarch til thick and clear
- While hot stir in jello.
- Cool and add fruit.
- Pour into the baked shell.
- Chill and top with cool whip
Notesfrom my mother-in-law
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More