- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 5 Tbls. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbls. cornstarch
- 1 3 oz pkg. jello (to match the fruit)
- 3 cups of fruit
- Cool Whip
- Mix crust ingredients as you would for a pie crust.
- When well blended place in a 9" pie pan and form with fingers.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes @ 350
- Boil water, sugar and cornstarch til thick and clear
- While hot stir in jello.
- Cool and add fruit.
- Pour into the baked shell.
- Chill and top with cool whip
Notesfrom my mother-in-law
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More