- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) bag dried cheese tortelloni
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 2 cups corn (from 4 ears)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- Cook tortelloni in a pasta pot of boiling salted water (2 tablespoons salt for 6 quarts water) according to package instructions.
- While tortelloni boils, cook garlic, prosciutto, corn, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until corn is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes.
- Combine corn mixture and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain tortelloni and add to vegetables along with reserved cooking water and basil. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Makes 4 servings
- recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine
NotesPerfect for the summer - quick and simple! My husband loved it!
recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More