- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) bag dried cheese tortelloni
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- 2 cups corn (from 4 ears)
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped basil
- Cook tortelloni in a pasta pot of boiling salted water (2 tablespoons salt for 6 quarts water) according to package instructions.
- While tortelloni boils, cook garlic, prosciutto, corn, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until corn is just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop tomatoes.
- Combine corn mixture and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Reserve 1/4 cup pasta-cooking water, then drain tortelloni and add to vegetables along with reserved cooking water and basil. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Makes 4 servings
- recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine
NotesPerfect for the summer - quick and simple! My husband loved it!
recipe courtesy of Gourmet Magazine
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More