- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 gal
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounces) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 10 cups cold water
- fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- Steep tea bags in the 4 cups of boiling water for about 5 mins; discard tea bags.
- In a one gallon pitcher, combine tea and remaining ingredients.
- Serve over ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More