- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberry or raspberry sorbet, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup each: blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- MEASURE drink mix into cap just to 1-qt. line; pour into large bowl. Add water; stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- ADD sorbet; beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Freeze 45 min. or until mixture is thick enough to mound. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve topped with the berries. Store any leftover pie in freezer.
NotesPrep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 5 hr min
Makes: 8 servings, one slice each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More