- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberry or raspberry sorbet, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 1/2 cup each: blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries
- MEASURE drink mix into cap just to 1-qt. line; pour into large bowl. Add water; stir until mix is completely dissolved.
- ADD sorbet; beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Freeze 45 min. or until mixture is thick enough to mound. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Serve topped with the berries. Store any leftover pie in freezer.
NotesPrep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 5 hr min
Makes: 8 servings, one slice each
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More