- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 cups cubed waxy potatoes, cooked, drained, cooled*
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 TB chopped sweet or dill pickle
- 2 tsp. sweet or dill pickle juice
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate until serving time.
- For best texture, use new potatoes, red skinned potatoes, or other boiling potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More