- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 5 cups cubed waxy potatoes, cooked, drained, cooled*
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 TB chopped sweet or dill pickle
- 2 tsp. sweet or dill pickle juice
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise or Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate until serving time.
- For best texture, use new potatoes, red skinned potatoes, or other boiling potatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More