- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup dill relish (plus or minus for your taste)
- Salt, Pepper and paprika
- Hard boil 1 Dz eggs. I usually get mine to boiling and add eggs for about 12 minutes.
- After they are cooked remove from heat and transfer to cold water with ice. I only let sit there for about 3-5 minutes so they are still warm inside.
- Makes it easier to get the shell off.
- Peel, slice in half and take out yoke into bowl.
- Mix in all ingredients except paprika.
- Take filling mix and fork back into egg whites.
- Garnish with Paprika, ENJOY!
NotesThis is my favorite Deviled Egg recipe... quick, easy and my husband makes sure none go to waste!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Decadent Desserts Made From
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More