- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup dill relish (plus or minus for your taste)
- Salt, Pepper and paprika
- Hard boil 1 Dz eggs. I usually get mine to boiling and add eggs for about 12 minutes.
- After they are cooked remove from heat and transfer to cold water with ice. I only let sit there for about 3-5 minutes so they are still warm inside.
- Makes it easier to get the shell off.
- Peel, slice in half and take out yoke into bowl.
- Mix in all ingredients except paprika.
- Take filling mix and fork back into egg whites.
- Garnish with Paprika, ENJOY!
NotesThis is my favorite Deviled Egg recipe... quick, easy and my husband makes sure none go to waste!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Breads and Pastry 101
Cooking for a CureSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More