- Cooking Time: 12-14 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup dill relish (plus or minus for your taste)
- Salt, Pepper and paprika
- Hard boil 1 Dz eggs. I usually get mine to boiling and add eggs for about 12 minutes.
- After they are cooked remove from heat and transfer to cold water with ice. I only let sit there for about 3-5 minutes so they are still warm inside.
- Makes it easier to get the shell off.
- Peel, slice in half and take out yoke into bowl.
- Mix in all ingredients except paprika.
- Take filling mix and fork back into egg whites.
- Garnish with Paprika, ENJOY!
NotesThis is my favorite Deviled Egg recipe... quick, easy and my husband makes sure none go to waste!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More