- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the potatoes and let cook until tender.
- While the potatoes cook, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Drain the potatoes, stir them into the vinegar mixture and let them marinate for 30 minutes to absorb the flavors.
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream and heavy cream.
- Fold this creamy mixture into the potato mixture along with the onions and hard-cooked eggs.
- Cover and chill before serving.
NotesDoesn't have to be just for summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More