- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg Vanilla Wafers
- 3 or 4 Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 C Butter
- 2/3 C powdered sugar
- 2 small pkgs French Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 3/4 C Milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- Crush Oreos and Vanilla Wafers in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, cream together softened 8 oz cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- In another bowl, mix pudding with milk.
- Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Layer into buckets with sand, pudding, sand etc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-MilwaukeeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More