- 1 750ml bottle cabernet, chilled
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 1 cup orange or cranberry juice (or both)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups chilled club soda or seltzer
- 12 ice cubes
- 1-2 firm pears, diced
- 1-2 apples, diced
- 1 firm peach, diced
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 orange sliced thin (leave a few slivers for garnish)
- 1/2 lemon sliced thin
If possibly, thoroughly chill all ingredients.
Pour the wine, brandy, juice, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
If adding sugar, pour it in now and stir until it dissolves.
Add ice cubes and fruit, stir, and finally add the club soda.
Pour into wine glasses and garnish with an orange slice and/or a mint leaf.