- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 750ml bottle cabernet, chilled
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 1 cup orange or cranberry juice (or both)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups chilled club soda or seltzer
- 12 ice cubes
- 1-2 firm pears, diced
- 1-2 apples, diced
- 1 firm peach, diced
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 orange sliced thin (leave a few slivers for garnish)
- 1/2 lemon sliced thin
- If possibly, thoroughly chill all ingredients.
- Pour the wine, brandy, juice, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- If adding sugar, pour it in now and stir until it dissolves.
- Add ice cubes and fruit, stir, and finally add the club soda.
- Pour into wine glasses and garnish with an orange slice and/or a mint leaf.
NotesHaving Friends over for happy hour? This is perfect! Remember all of the below ingredients can be adjusted to taste. You can use white wine like sauv blanc or Sancerre as well! Add superfine sugar if you like a sweeter drink. You can use flavored seltzers instead of club soda. The point is the recipe is flexible so have fun!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More