- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 750ml bottle cabernet, chilled
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 1 cup orange or cranberry juice (or both)
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 3 cups chilled club soda or seltzer
- 12 ice cubes
- 1-2 firm pears, diced
- 1-2 apples, diced
- 1 firm peach, diced
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 1 orange sliced thin (leave a few slivers for garnish)
- 1/2 lemon sliced thin
- If possibly, thoroughly chill all ingredients.
- Pour the wine, brandy, juice, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
- If adding sugar, pour it in now and stir until it dissolves.
- Add ice cubes and fruit, stir, and finally add the club soda.
- Pour into wine glasses and garnish with an orange slice and/or a mint leaf.
NotesHaving Friends over for happy hour? This is perfect! Remember all of the below ingredients can be adjusted to taste. You can use white wine like sauv blanc or Sancerre as well! Add superfine sugar if you like a sweeter drink. You can use flavored seltzers instead of club soda. The point is the recipe is flexible so have fun!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More