- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound frozen, fully cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups watermelon, roughly chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 avocados, roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, onion, watermelon, jalapeños, and avocado.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, honey, oil, salt, and pepper. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad; toss.
- 3. Sprinkle with the cilantro. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
50 Shades of Taste
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More