- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 5 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 C. fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 - 3 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 T. salt
- 3 - 4 T. olive oil
- 16 oz. thin spaghetti
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes and set aside in a small bowl. Combine the tomatoes, basil and garlic in another bowl.
- When the water is boiling hard, add 2 T. salt and the oil. Add the spaghetti and cook just until it is al dente. Do not overcook. Quickly drain the spaghetti and return it at once to the warm pot.
- Immediately stir in the mozzarella; the heat of the pasta will melt it slightly. Stir in the contents of the other bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More