- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 5 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 C. fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 - 3 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 T. salt
- 3 - 4 T. olive oil
- 16 oz. thin spaghetti
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes and set aside in a small bowl. Combine the tomatoes, basil and garlic in another bowl.
- When the water is boiling hard, add 2 T. salt and the oil. Add the spaghetti and cook just until it is al dente. Do not overcook. Quickly drain the spaghetti and return it at once to the warm pot.
- Immediately stir in the mozzarella; the heat of the pasta will melt it slightly. Stir in the contents of the other bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cooking for a Cure
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More