- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds yellow summer squash sliced (about six cups total)
- 1 can condensed, lower sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of low fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 8oz herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 margerine, melted
- 1 chopped onion
- In a saucepan cook sliced squash and onion in boiling water for five minutes, then drain. Combine cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Stir in carrots, fold into squash and onion. Combine stuffing mix and magerine.
- Spread half of stuffing mixture in bottom of casserole dish.
- Spoon vegtable mixture atop.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing over vegtables.
- Bake in 350 degre oven for 25 minutes.
- Serves six people.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More