- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds yellow summer squash sliced (about six cups total)
- 1 can condensed, lower sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup of low fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 8oz herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 margerine, melted
- 1 chopped onion
- In a saucepan cook sliced squash and onion in boiling water for five minutes, then drain. Combine cream of mushroom soup and sour cream. Stir in carrots, fold into squash and onion. Combine stuffing mix and magerine.
- Spread half of stuffing mixture in bottom of casserole dish.
- Spoon vegtable mixture atop.
- Sprinkle remaining stuffing over vegtables.
- Bake in 350 degre oven for 25 minutes.
- Serves six people.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More