- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb yellow squash (sliced)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8oz packaged herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 8ox shredded chedder cheese
- Cooked sliced squash and onion in boiling water for 5 min, then drain.
- Combine soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add the carrots and half of the cheese. Add the squash/onions and mix well.
- Moisten the dressing with the melted butter.
- Spread 1/2 or more of the dressing mixture over the bottom of a 13x9x2 glass baking pan. Spread the squash mixture on top of the dressing. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the squash mixture. Then sprinkle the remaining dressing over the cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More