- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb yellow squash (sliced)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8oz packaged herb seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 8ox shredded chedder cheese
- Cooked sliced squash and onion in boiling water for 5 min, then drain.
- Combine soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add the carrots and half of the cheese. Add the squash/onions and mix well.
- Moisten the dressing with the melted butter.
- Spread 1/2 or more of the dressing mixture over the bottom of a 13x9x2 glass baking pan. Spread the squash mixture on top of the dressing. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the squash mixture. Then sprinkle the remaining dressing over the cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More