- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese little veggies packets can also be put on the grill.
- 8 oz.refrigerated grated potatoes
- 1 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup zucchini,thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen pepper stir-fry blend,
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese OR
- sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 sheets (12x12) heavy-duty foil,
- lightly sprayed with cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon butter,cut into 8 pieces
- 1.)Preheat oven to 375*
- 2.)Layer 1/4 of potatoes,yellow squash,zucchini, pepper,stir-fry,Italian seasoning,salt,pepper and cheese on foil sheet. Top with 2 pieces of butter. Double fold sides and ends of foil to seal packet. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 packets total. Place packets on baking sheet.
- 3.)Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Remove from oven. Carefully open one end of packet to allow steam to escape. Open tops of packets and return to oven. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Makes: 4 servings