- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryAnother entry for the Summer of Sangria!
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Fat Cat Pinot Noir
- 2/3 C Slivovitz (plum brandy)
- 1 C Apricot Nectar
- 2 Nectarines, sliced
- 1 Black Plum, sliced
- 1 Red Plum, sliced
- 1 Black Velvet Apricot, sliced
- 1 big handful Cherries, sliced
- Ginger Ale
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale and refrigerate several hours to overnight.
- When ready to served, pour over ice and top off with ginger ale!
The Italian Exchange
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Recipes Worth Counter Surfing For - Vizsla Owners Best Loved RecipesSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More