- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Fat Cat Pinot Noir
- 2/3 C Slivovitz (plum brandy)
- 1 C Apricot Nectar
- 2 Nectarines, sliced
- 1 Black Plum, sliced
- 1 Red Plum, sliced
- 1 Black Velvet Apricot, sliced
- 1 big handful Cherries, sliced
- Ginger Ale
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale and refrigerate several hours to overnight.
- When ready to served, pour over ice and top off with ginger ale!
NotesAnother entry for the Summer of Sangria!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More