- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Fat Cat Pinot Noir
- 2/3 C Slivovitz (plum brandy)
- 1 C Apricot Nectar
- 2 Nectarines, sliced
- 1 Black Plum, sliced
- 1 Red Plum, sliced
- 1 Black Velvet Apricot, sliced
- 1 big handful Cherries, sliced
- Ginger Ale
- Mix all ingredients except ginger ale and refrigerate several hours to overnight.
- When ready to served, pour over ice and top off with ginger ale!
NotesAnother entry for the Summer of Sangria!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Naked Macaron
Cooking for a CureSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More