- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 yellow summer squash, quartered lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 red onions, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Combine olive oil, salt, rosemary, garlic, and red pepper in a small mixing bowl. Brush squash, zucchini, and onions with mixture.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Place vegetables on grill rack and reduce heat to medium high. Cover and grill for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More