- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 yellow summer squash, quartered lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 red onions, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Combine olive oil, salt, rosemary, garlic, and red pepper in a small mixing bowl. Brush squash, zucchini, and onions with mixture.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Place vegetables on grill rack and reduce heat to medium high. Cover and grill for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.