- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 yellow summer squash, quartered lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 2 red onions, cut into 3/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Combine olive oil, salt, rosemary, garlic, and red pepper in a small mixing bowl. Brush squash, zucchini, and onions with mixture.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Place vegetables on grill rack and reduce heat to medium high. Cover and grill for 5-7 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More