- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryYes it is really this easy and so delicious! Try it over ice-cream or profiteroles.
Cold, this sauce thickens into a wonderful chocolate spread. Place cling film over the surface of the chocolate sauce, allow to cool then refrigerate overnight. We like it spread between ginger biscuits.
- 100g Mortimer chocolate powder
- 170g tin evaporated milk
- 1. Beat together chocolate powder and evaporated milk in a microwaveable bowl. Don't worry, it will look grainy at this point.
- 2. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- 4. Serve warm over ice-cream.