- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 100g Mortimer chocolate powder
- 170g tin evaporated milk
- 1. Beat together chocolate powder and evaporated milk in a microwaveable bowl. Don't worry, it will look grainy at this point.
- 2. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- 4. Serve warm over ice-cream.
NotesYes it is really this easy and so delicious! Try it over ice-cream or profiteroles.
Cold, this sauce thickens into a wonderful chocolate spread. Place cling film over the surface of the chocolate sauce, allow to cool then refrigerate overnight. We like it spread between ginger biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More