- Cooking Time: 1 minute
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 100g Mortimer chocolate powder
- 170g tin evaporated milk
- 1. Beat together chocolate powder and evaporated milk in a microwaveable bowl. Don't worry, it will look grainy at this point.
- 2. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- 3. Whisk until smooth and glossy.
- 4. Serve warm over ice-cream.
NotesYes it is really this easy and so delicious! Try it over ice-cream or profiteroles.
Cold, this sauce thickens into a wonderful chocolate spread. Place cling film over the surface of the chocolate sauce, allow to cool then refrigerate overnight. We like it spread between ginger biscuits.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More