- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1b chicken breast cut up into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 oz Chicken Sausage sliced 1/2 rounds.
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 T fresh chopped rosemary or 2 tsp. dried
- 1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 15 oz can cannelli/northern white beans, drained and rinsed.
- Heat olive oil in saute pan. Add chicken pieces, sausage, salt, pepper, and rosemary. Saute until chicken is not showing any pink.
- Heat chicken broth in microwave and pour over tomatoes in a bowl. This will soften the tomatoes and add their flavor to the broth. Once the tomatoes are soft, cut into pieces using kitchen shears. If you are using the oil packed, you can skip the hot broth step.
- Add the broth, tomatoes, and beans to the pan. bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer until chicken is cooked through and heated.
NotesAgain, this is a modified WW recipe that I spiced up to my tastes. FAST and EASY. Use whatever flavor chicken sausage you like. Last night made it with sundried tomato basil sausage. If I have white wine sitting around I usually add a splash of that as well.
This is good with a green salad and any bread to sop up the juices...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More