- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- Ingredients for the crust:
- 1-1/4 cups of flour
- 6 Tbs chilled butter, broken into small bits
- 1 large egg
- Ingredients for the filling:
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped 3 large eggs 16-oz cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion.
- For the crust:
- Mix the flour and butter, mix till mixture resembles course crumbs. Add the egg and blend well.
- Press onto the bottom of a 13x9" baking pan
- (dough will be thin)
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool slightly and make the filling.
- For the filling:
- Process the sun-dried tomatoes in 1 Tbs of the oil form the jar along with the garlic and oregano. Blend in the eggs and add the cream cheese, blend till smooth. Add the sour cream and blend till combined.
- By hand mix in the chopped green onion and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into the pre baked crust and bake for another 20 minutes. Cool then cut into small squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The One Dollar Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More