- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Hellman's mayonnaise
- 10 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Puree everything but the scallions in a food processor with a metal blade until well combined. Add the scallions and pulse twice. Serve at room temperature.
NotesI found this recipe in Ina Garten's cookbook 'The Barefoot Contessa.' I've modified it to make it lower in fat and it has quickly become a favorite of family and friends! It is delicious with Parmesan Toasts, or Kettle Chips brand Salt and Pepper chips, but would also work with fresh veggies or crackers.
Makes 2 cups
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
culinary karmaSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More