- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup-(8) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped. I used regular sun-dried tomatoes that I soaked in hot water for a few minutes, which made chopping easier.
- 8- oz soft cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes of tabasco sauce( used chili powder)
- 1 tsp kosher salt( did not use)
- 3/4 tsp black pepper(did not use)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced( white and green parts)
- Puree the tomatoes with all ingredients, except for the scallions.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
NotesIt's very manageable, meaning that you can cut some calories from this recipe and get away without losing any flavor~~ I only made 1/2 of the recipe and I bumped up the amount of tomatoes and used both light sour cream and mayonnaise and less of each. Very tasty and slightly tart at the same time. Yum!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More