- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped (8 tomatoes)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 10 dashes, hot red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Puree the tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add the scallions and pulse twice.
- Serve at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More