- Cooking Time:
- Servings: ~2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp dried italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Throw all ingredients in the blender. Blend until it is as smooth as you like for a dressing. This usually keeps for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
NotesI love making my own dressings. This recipe never gets boring and adds a great rich and tangy flavor to salads or on top of steamed veggies.