- Cooking Time:
- Servings: ~2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp dried italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Throw all ingredients in the blender. Blend until it is as smooth as you like for a dressing. This usually keeps for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
NotesI love making my own dressings. This recipe never gets boring and adds a great rich and tangy flavor to salads or on top of steamed veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More