- Cooking Time:
- Servings: ~2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp dried italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Throw all ingredients in the blender. Blend until it is as smooth as you like for a dressing. This usually keeps for up to two weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
NotesI love making my own dressings. This recipe never gets boring and adds a great rich and tangy flavor to salads or on top of steamed veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More